Skip to main content

Latest Updates...

Convert Your Old Headphones Mic in a Professional looking Mic !

 Hello Fellas! Recently I broke my Boat bassheads 900 Earphones & now wondering what to do with those? So I decided to make A Professional looking mic out of it & convert the headphones to wireless once  Check here The converting the mic was very easy task. It requires far few efforts than anyone on think. Check the video here If you want to see how I converted Wired headphones to wireless once just click here

Easy & Durable Tripod for YouTube Beginners...


In this video, I have shown how to make a tripod (or you can call it a monopod) by some simple methods. 😁
I have watched most of the PVC pipe tripod trick on YouTube. After refining all of them I made this one with thinking of minimalist & elegant design. Which reduce not only the cost but the overall work required to build.
This video is for a DIY purpose not for blaming anyone. 

MATERIAL which needed:-

1) PVC pipe  (4 pieces*7.5inch & 1 piece*2.5feet)

2) T connectors (4pieces)

3) A nut & bolt, screw

4) Mounting bracket (from old selfie stick), cheapest on amazon

5) T connector( bigger than pipe size), etc

This what you need to make stand like me. I picked a mounting bracket from an old selfie stick, You can purchase or make your own bracket. There are lots of easy methods to do it. 

Watch the video to get a full idea about it... Click Here

You are making videos on YouTube for Fun Then you can make a tripod like this. If you are seriously into making professional videos, I will suggest you buy a pre-made tripod. It will solve the problem.
Be creative on your own terms. This stand is just an example of what your imagination can do. Use your imagination & creativity to increase its productivity. Share it with me in the comments.






Comments