Skip to main content

Latest Updates...

Convert Your Old Headphones Mic in a Professional looking Mic !

 Hello Fellas! Recently I broke my Boat bassheads 900 Earphones & now wondering what to do with those? So I decided to make A Professional looking mic out of it & convert the headphones to wireless once  Check here The converting the mic was very easy task. It requires far few efforts than anyone on think. Check the video here If you want to see how I converted Wired headphones to wireless once just click here

Making of Mic with Great Quality Audio...

 WHY?

In the beginner stage everyone wants a cheap & easy solution for every aspect for recoding, So I.
I noticed that my videos are noisy & no one likes to hear background noise. It time to do something for it...

WHAT?

I Thought What if we just convert old earphones mic into a professional mic. For that, I picked on the old earphone.

CONVERTING EARPHONES INTO MICROPHONE...

Video...


Things that you required,

  1. Old Earphone (one with working mic)
  2.  0.5 mm Insulated copper or aluminium wire (as you required)
  3. Soldering Iron
  4. Electric Tape
  5. Clip
  6. Sponge or Foam
This mic can be a simple solution for emergency or regular use. As I have made the mic 
I NOTICE THAT THE SOLDERING POINT OF SMARTPHONES AUDIO JACK CAN BE DIFFERENT IN SOME OLD VERSION OF PHONES, But other than new smartphones have the same connection you can check it!! You have to be patient about the soldering if are new to it. Also, you can include a button to control the recording. If you want more info about the lapel mic you can simply watch @ElectroBOOM sir's video! I also got the info from their video. If you really in electronics go & check sir's Youtube channel. This mic is only for individual use. Means it will pick up nearest audio-only in all direction.
Please consider subscribing, like video & share...

Comments