Skip to main content

Latest Updates...

Convert Your Old Headphones Mic in a Professional looking Mic !

 Hello Fellas! Recently I broke my Boat bassheads 900 Earphones & now wondering what to do with those? So I decided to make A Professional looking mic out of it & convert the headphones to wireless once  Check here The converting the mic was very easy task. It requires far few efforts than anyone on think. Check the video here If you want to see how I converted Wired headphones to wireless once just click here

ACRYLIC DISPLAY!! DIY! In cost effective way!!! Excellent self made gift option! #GIftforsister

WHY?

    It's a time of Diwali festival I want to gift some unique thing to my sister. I know that She Enjoys Mickey Mouse Cartoon during her childhood. At that same time I have an old LCD monitor laying around, From that monitor, I got an acrylic sheet... 

WHAT?

    So I looked around on the internet to found use of that sheet & found out this Display art using acrylic. Then what I just Start to build one. Forgot to record how I made it! 😂

VIDEO...


Materials Needed,
  1. Electric Patti,
  2. Acrylic Sheet
  3. LED strip with Driver,
  4. Emery Paper (coarse grade)
  5. Drawing stencil,
  6. Glue, Wood pieces, etc.
Instructions are in the video itself...

These are thing Which I used You can use Innumerus things available in your house for built.
Please make sure you like the video & comment on your thoughts...

Comments