Skip to main content

Latest Updates...

Convert Your Old Headphones Mic in a Professional looking Mic !

 Hello Fellas! Recently I broke my Boat bassheads 900 Earphones & now wondering what to do with those? So I decided to make A Professional looking mic out of it & convert the headphones to wireless once  Check here The converting the mic was very easy task. It requires far few efforts than anyone on think. Check the video here If you want to see how I converted Wired headphones to wireless once just click here

Making of Stylus for day to day use for free effectively...

WHY?

I have a Samsung Galaxy A50 smartphone Which is really capable of all stuff like drawing & editing. But sometimes I faced issues like when drawing anyone can't draw a fine line with the figure also While editing its impossible to map or select things you want to select as fingertips are pretty broad & big compared to screen area for image & icons. I need a cheap solution for it.
You will say go for a cheap stylus but they have big tips & want to get rid of those big tips. In the market fine tip stylus are expensive.

WHAT?

So I started to look on the internet & home what can be used as a stylus. Oh! a fine tip (medium tip eventually) one. I stopped at one video made by Mad Stuff with Rob, I loved the idea of him. Started to build like it. 

VIDEO...


RESULTS?

After making & using the stylus, I found it a nice alternative for a cheap stylus. It has a nice responsive touch. Works best with the metal pen than plastic ones. Also, metal ones are easy to make.
You can draw a fine line (not very fine) It serves its purpose.

CONCLUSION?

A great alternative for the market available stylus. Built from parts at home so effectively free. Just be careful that if you damped stylus tip extensively with water it will leave some residual water on the screen be aware of that.

If You aren't interested in making of your own stylus then you can buy from here 


Comments