Skip to main content

Latest Updates...

Convert Your Old Headphones Mic in a Professional looking Mic !

 Hello Fellas! Recently I broke my Boat bassheads 900 Earphones & now wondering what to do with those? So I decided to make A Professional looking mic out of it & convert the headphones to wireless once  Check here The converting the mic was very easy task. It requires far few efforts than anyone on think. Check the video here If you want to see how I converted Wired headphones to wireless once just click here

Best mic for beginners under 300rs Maono mic 😁


I'm back with another review this time of the Maono AU-400 microphone. I have purchased this mic for YouTube videos. I think it's a pretty good investment if you are starting a YouTube channel.

 It improves your videos audio quality dramatically compared to Earphones & device inbuilt microphone. This video is shot 3-4 months before released. This is my first impressions, not an in-depth review but at the time of release, I used it a lot. The experience of using it is great!

 If you want a mic for a beginner then rather than going for generic items go with this Maono's branded mic. It will provide you with all in one facilitated mic. it is an omnidirectional mic so, it can pick up sound from every direction. It's an electret condenser microphone

Link to buy this (affiliate)
amazon





 

Comments