Skip to main content

Latest Updates...

Convert Your Old Headphones Mic in a Professional looking Mic !

 Hello Fellas! Recently I broke my Boat bassheads 900 Earphones & now wondering what to do with those? So I decided to make A Professional looking mic out of it & convert the headphones to wireless once  Check here The converting the mic was very easy task. It requires far few efforts than anyone on think. Check the video here If you want to see how I converted Wired headphones to wireless once just click here

Chlandni's vibrating plate experiment, Vibrating plates have science!!!

WHY?

I recently found out Physics Girl's video about Standing waves by Chladnis Plates. I got shocked after listening to all science behind the simple vibration of plates. It just took over my head & started searching about Chladni...

WHAT?

After Tonne of research & Gaining knowledge about CHLADNIS VIBRATING PLATES EXPERIMENT

Ernst Florens Friedrich Chladni was a physicist & guitarist who loves to observe details of everything around them. All other info was given in the video itself...

RESULTS...

As results, I got to see Standing Waves. Which are damn amazing to watch. It also showed the behaviour & interaction of different frequency with Metal plate. You can watch part 2 of the video to see awesome waves.

CONCLUSION...

Single-frequency in a metal plate can be bounced back & create a stunning Stationary wave. It also helps to understand how resonance is kept inside in material by reflecting it from the edges. It's just a short conclusion by me, you can go for many new conclusions too... 
a great experiment for school projects too...

CITATIONS,

All the info above is collected from 
1) Wikipedia   
2) YouTube from ElectroBoom & Physics Girl

Videos...


Comments