Skip to main content

Latest Updates...

Convert Your Old Headphones Mic in a Professional looking Mic !

 Hello Fellas! Recently I broke my Boat bassheads 900 Earphones & now wondering what to do with those? So I decided to make A Professional looking mic out of it & convert the headphones to wireless once  Check here The converting the mic was very easy task. It requires far few efforts than anyone on think. Check the video here If you want to see how I converted Wired headphones to wireless once just click here

How to make One way valve at home @0/- in hindi easy to make!!!

WHY?

I learned about the one way valves in my class & found that they are literally everywhere.
like I'm using one of them all the time but I couldn't found it...On a tube of the cycle, Water valves & many more...

WHAT?

Then as always If something attracts my mind I start finding it everywhere I can,
This time it even going to help me in my education activity. So I just started to build It for the First Time & the results are in the Video...

If you have a suggestion please comment below...

Video...


Comments