Skip to main content

Latest Updates...

Convert Your Old Headphones Mic in a Professional looking Mic !

 Hello Fellas! Recently I broke my Boat bassheads 900 Earphones & now wondering what to do with those? So I decided to make A Professional looking mic out of it & convert the headphones to wireless once  Check here The converting the mic was very easy task. It requires far few efforts than anyone on think. Check the video here If you want to see how I converted Wired headphones to wireless once just click here

Sad Reality of Salt water experiments...


WHY?

I saw many people showing saltwater energy generation systems which can power a light bulb by itself! My small brain got confused after seeing those videos. As much I know it is impossible to create powerful enough to light a light bulb from sources like Electrolytic energy generators eg. Salt Water, Lemon, Tomato & Potato Power.
If you don't trust me to go check Sir Mark Rober & William Osmans video for in detailed explanation.

WHAT?

So I decided to make my own saltwater energy to find out how much energy I can harvest from it?

Things Required,
  1. Plastic glass (50pcs),  
  2. Aluminium Foil,
  3. Copper wires or foil,
  4. A multimeter, etc.
Results...

Check out full videos for results. Results will shock you cause reality is way different than you thought!

Video...

Comments