Skip to main content

Latest Updates...

Convert Your Old Headphones Mic in a Professional looking Mic !

 Hello Fellas! Recently I broke my Boat bassheads 900 Earphones & now wondering what to do with those? So I decided to make A Professional looking mic out of it & convert the headphones to wireless once  Check here The converting the mic was very easy task. It requires far few efforts than anyone on think. Check the video here If you want to see how I converted Wired headphones to wireless once just click here

DIY Smart Mirror using old smartphone & Google assistant!


WHAT?

A try to Make a lowcost smart mirror for everyone to use. Making life easy & seamless. (But that's not what happened!)

WHY?

When I saw some smart mirrors in videos, I was like "Oh wow!, What a great idea it is!" In that height tried to make one & after making just realised that It's not making my life easy & seamless? It has done everything opposite to that!

Results...

At the end made a great working smart mirror with just a couple of dollars & old Smartphone. But become a showpiece in my house as I couldn't find any need in my life. 😓😅
You can check out the video if you want. Please let me know your thoughts about it! 
It's very easy to make with very few components 

Things Required, 

  1. Biding Patti,
  2. Cable Clamps,
  3. Semi-transparent Glass/ Acryilic
  4. Paint,
  5. Some woodworking tools,
  6. Bunch of screws (Large and short both),
  7. A couple of Rubber Bands,
  8. An Old Working Smartphone, etc. 

Comments