Skip to main content

Latest Updates...

Convert Your Old Headphones Mic in a Professional looking Mic !

 Hello Fellas! Recently I broke my Boat bassheads 900 Earphones & now wondering what to do with those? So I decided to make A Professional looking mic out of it & convert the headphones to wireless once  Check here The converting the mic was very easy task. It requires far few efforts than anyone on think. Check the video here If you want to see how I converted Wired headphones to wireless once just click here

Making of Aakash Kandil 2020... Simple & unique Kandil


Hey Guys, 
Aap sab ko Deepawali ki hardik shubhkamnaye! 
Happy DIWALI...🎆

Hope you will also make a Kandil at your home, It will give happiness & pleasant feeling that I can't express in words...
Diwali is a festival of light,  Which brings new energy &  positive vibes to your home. Its a symbol of winter is coming near... 

In the following video, I have shown making tutorial of Akash Kandil shaped of Icosahedron (A polygon having 20 faces) with Old book cover & sarees!

Once again Happy Diwali to all of you!

If you loved the video please Like & share 
Sub to the Channel will be appreciated...

Follow me for more,
Instagram:- @infinitylover_87
Facebook:- @infinitylover.87
Twitter:-     @infinitylover87

Comments