Skip to main content

Latest Updates...

Convert Your Old Headphones Mic in a Professional looking Mic !

 Hello Fellas! Recently I broke my Boat bassheads 900 Earphones & now wondering what to do with those? So I decided to make A Professional looking mic out of it & convert the headphones to wireless once  Check here The converting the mic was very easy task. It requires far few efforts than anyone on think. Check the video here If you want to see how I converted Wired headphones to wireless once just click here

Boat Rockerz 450 ! Best headphones under 1500 ! Full review Hindi


Do you want to buy new headphones under 1500Rs? So you landed on the perfect page!  
Recently, My sister offered me to buy a new pair of headphones for my birthday... So I searched a lot & after looking at all types of headsets I stumbled upon these On the ear type of headphones! 
Boat Rockerz 450
I have used their other product Boat Basshead 900 recently & those were also impressive compared to their price you can check the review here.

Coming back to the topic, In the video, I have reviewed & gave my hands-on experience. 
Watch the entire video for all Information
Best deals on the Headphones Click here

Watch Video

Comments